Welcome Baby Alyssa!

May 6, 2013

My cousin had her baby on Friday, and to celebrate, I thought I would post some pics of the shower we threw for her.  She loves anything shabby chic {I mean, who doesn't?}, so I thought it would be perfect for the shower.  Below are a few pics of what I threw together.  Welcome baby Alyssa!  We can't wait to watch you grow!





Ombre is all the rage right now, and I LOVE it.  I had to incorporate it in the shower in some way, so I did an ombre cake.  One word...love!



My favorite part of the shower were the flowers of course!  I just think flowers add so much style and personality to any event.  They're a great natural decoration and they just make you feel good.






What's your go to baby shower them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs